NameSilo

domain cashbitcoin.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

honestbobby

Top Member
Impact
385
please comment on this domain...thanking you
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
cashbitcoin.org
 
0
•••
Great name, easily worth $5K-$10K based on offers I have recently received.
 
1
•••
thanks a lot...cbern...for yours valuable comment...can you share yours domains on which you got offers...thanks a lot again
 
1
•••
thanks alcy for liking my comment...yours feedback is also welcome...if possible ...do comment
 
0
•••
cbern. You are getting 5-10K offers on a name like this in .org? I hope you are selling! Gotta say it is a decent name in a very crowded space but reverse in bad extension I would think any x,xxx would be a stretch. Do keep us informed here on the forum in the "Domain Sales" thread of any of these name. I am not extremely knowledable in the bitcoin space but may have to look again if getting multi-thousands for comparable names to this. Cheers
 
2
•••
thank you EHGdomains for yours comment...
 
1
•••
EHG I don't disagree... A majority of the buyers paying north of $2,500 have been from Asia, Europe and the Middle East. For some reason they are attracted to the .org extensions. I have been told it is because the Etherum project uses a ".org" extension as well as several other domains for their primary site.

I personally have been trying to stick with .com's for the most part since they appeal to the widest audience.
 
2
•••
any more comments????
 
0
•••
Great name, easily worth $5K-$10K based on offers I have recently received.
Wow thats crazy. Never would have guessed. I have a few domains i’m DYING to hear other thoughts about if you dont mind me messaging you?
 
0
•••
thank you cryptoinvestor for yours comment
 
0
•••
please comment on this domain...thank you
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back