budget: $1+/item Car domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

David Darby

Established Member
Impact
0
Looking for a car domain. Budget: Won't pay a penny over $7m. .com only
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
car what?
are u interested in car insurance domains?

AutoInsuranceNorthDakota.com
CarInsuranceWashingtonDC.com
AutoInsuranceWashingtonDC.com
 
0
•••
Looking for a car domain. Budget: Won't pay a penny over $7m. .com only
PM sent. Darn, I really wanted a million and a half for my domains, but I will take less ;)
 
0
•••
What types of car domains are you looking for? Parts related, brand specific, sales related, or anything with car in it?
 
0
•••
0
•••
No need to pay a penny over $7m, I will accept $7m.
If bought today itself, I will discount 10% on it: :)

HomeCar.com
 
0
•••
$7m??
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM SENT
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
Carfurnisher.com
 
0
•••
For serious sellers, I want a price for the domain you PMed me and a detail on why you feel I should pay the amount you are requesting.
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
PM on way
 
0
•••
cars444.com
 
0
•••
have you found a domain name yet? If not, I may have one for you! Let me know ;)
 
0
•••
Thank you all but I have just acquired a domain, paid a little more than I wanted to but it is perfect!
 
0
•••
Thank you all but I have just acquired a domain, paid a little more than I wanted to but it is perfect!
More than 7 million dollars???
 
0
•••
smh
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back