domain CantGet.us Appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyRO

New Member
Impact
0
I was curious what you guys think about the domain "cantget.us". I've been using it for a proxy site for about 1-2 months. (I know the colors are awful, spare me)

On average it's receiving 200-300 uniques daily (According to a 3rd party counter) and 400-500 according to AwStats (recently got rid of it for it's inaccuracy)

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CantGet.us is worth $0 as a domain name, unfortunately. If you have a develped site with traffic there, you may estimage it's value based on the following formula:

6-12 times x monthly revenue
 
0
•••
Good to know, it's not about market appeal / keywords.. more about the subdomain potential that I picked it up. (blah.cantget.us)

I also use it as a Bouncer for IRC which is always a good use on a domain like this. Either way it wasn't registered with intent on making money, I just thought it was a fun domain.

Thanks for the reply :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back