TinFinity8

Established Member
Impact
Dangbest.com
Homecasher.com
Chunkydeals.com

Whaddaya think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not to say cheesy domains don't have value ( there are some very successful companies with cheesy names!), but these are somewhat ticky-tacky. Like what really is a "chunky deal"? The fact I have to ask that question makes it droppable.

Get my drift?

•••
When you Google it you can see plenty of websites calling deals chunky. Like a fat bargain. It also has a bunch of backlinks.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Fat bargain is better than chunky deal. I get the idea is to "save a chunk" but still sounds a bit tacky to me. But, many names I don't like have gone on to fame and fortune. So best of luck...

•••
Just checking some similar domains (cashinghome.com, homecashing.com, for homecasher.com), you can see that these are unregistered, and therefore likely worthless.

People who buy domains go for the best domain (within their budget) to suit their needs. So I'll say that they're worthless.

•••
Just checking some similar domains (cashinghome.com, homecashing.com, for homecasher.com), you can see that these are unregistered, and therefore likely worthless.

People who buy domains go for the best domain (within their budget) to suit their needs. So I'll say that they're worthless.
The ones you mention are not registered because they also sound awkward and a bit cheesy. To find hand reg names that are worth something, a person needs experience and a feel for it.

There are still some good names that can be hand regged. I just don't recommend it for beginners.

•••
The ones you mention are not registered because they also sound awkward and a bit cheesy. To find hand reg names that are worth something, a person needs experience and a feel for it.
Cashinghome.com could certainly work. It's 10 letters, 3 syllables, and 2 words, and it's a fairly common expression, and cashinghomes.com is even in used by an LLC. But I still don't see much value in this.

Homecashing.com is worse, but I brought it up because he had homecasher.com. The main issue with homecasher.com is that it's going to be confused for homechashier.com (which is a lot better and already registered).

There are still some good names that can be hand regged. I just don't recommend it for beginners.
The secret is to ask yourself: "would you use this domain?" That's it. Of course, you still have to know a bit about the domain market, and what separates a good domain from a bad domain. But still, if you wouldn't use it then don't expect someone else to.

•••
Cashinghome.com could certainly work. It's 10 letters, 3 syllables, and 2 words, and it's a fairly common expression, and cashinghomes.com is even in used by an LLC. But I still don't see much value in this.

Homecashing.com is worse, but I brought it up because he had homecasher.com. The main issue with homecasher.com is that it's going to be confused for homechashier.com (which is a lot better and already registered).

The secret is to ask yourself: "would you use this domain?" That's it. Of course, you still have to know a bit about the domain market, and what separates a good domain from a bad domain. But still, if you wouldn't use it then don't expect someone else to.
Yes. Agreed.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back