NameSilo

domain Can someone appraise these? - Preshows.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dillonmill

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I'm just trying to get an idea for what domains can be flipped. I found all of these domains on namejet and am just trying to get an eye for what can be bought and sold for a profit so any appraisals for these would be greatly appreciated. (I didn't buy these)

Preshows.com
Serenation.com
Videopopular.com
Shipeasier.com
State hire.com
Startinginside.com

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Appraisals are very subjective and will vary wildly from person to person. Personally I wouldnt pay the 79 dollar backorder fee for any of these but you can bet your bottom dollar they will get bids from others. It all depends on your business model. If your willing to do plenty of outbound marketing you might be able to sell each one for 200/300 dollars so if you buy each for 100 is it worth your time for a small return? These names wont get any inbound enquiries so if your not outbound orientated id stay away. This is just my personal view and I may be missing a names significance that someone else might see so wait for more replies before making decisions.

Last edited:
•••
There ok, but nothing I would buy, or really have in my portfolio
7x70=490$ to buy them all. You can do much better than that with a little patience.
ShipEasier.com is best imo, but appraisals are opinions.

Last edited:
•••
you shouldn't ask for appraisals for names you don't own

imo....

•••
Hi, I'm just trying to get an idea for what domains can be flipped. I found all of these domains on namejet and am just trying to get an eye for what can be bought and sold for a profit so any appraisals for these would be greatly appreciated. (I didn't buy these)

Preshows.com
Serenation.com
Videopopular.com
Shipeasier.com
State hire.com
Startinginside.com

Thanks

Startinginside makes sense to me but I see no commercial value
Shipeasier is good for an international transport company

•••
What sort of domains will get inbound enquiries and when you look for domains do you look up keyword research like monthly searches etc?

•••
you shouldn't ask for appraisals for names you don't own

imo....
I'm just trying to get an idea for what things will go for

•••
7x70=490$ to buy them all. You can do much better than that with a little patience.

True that!

•••
•••
Personally I wouldnt pay the 79 dollar backorder fee for any of these
Same here. Better names can be had for the same price.

First of all, if I owned these names, I don't know what I would do with them. If I can't see a clear purpose, it's unlikely that anybody else will.
These names are not all terrible, but they are not hugely desirable either.

•••
Moved to pre-purchase appraisals as you don't currently own these.

•••

Checked it but failed to load up...so gave up...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back