IT.COM

Can I create new account at Sedo ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

eko prasetio

Top Member
Impact
I have old account at sedo but my account got banned.
this account only have 1 success Sale with $100 BIN
in the next few month, i dont knoww why my account got banned.
i have follow sedo instruction like upload my national Id..
for information, actually my english not too good and google translate not help, so.. some point im not too understand but i think it will clear after i upload my national Id.

some time i think they scam me and only want my National Id Copy/scanner...
in my country haave many Ripper using People national Id, so Ripper still safe but owner national id Busted.

Now after a few month, i think a year... i have many learn about domain and reg some good domain. and want list at sedo cause sedo have good market after godaddy.. and i think more listing more selling...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I doubt you can create a new account after a ban. My guess is you'll need to look into getting your original account revived.

•••
I doubt you can create a new account after a ban. My guess is you'll need to look into getting your original account revived.
Today they banned my account... i reg this week.
i use bussiness email for register and i list my 1 word .co, .store, .info and some .com
sound they need my national id again...

is sedo still banned people ?
but why they not banned people cause listing un register domain...

@Sedo

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back