Temyleyi

Established Member
Impact
Website name- autodus.com, it is a WordPress website
Age- over 10 month now
Niche- automobiles
Hosting- Easywp

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This section is intended for domain monetization, not websites.

In any case, you need traffic to make money. Does your site get any traffic?

As for monetization, it's pretty simple. Sign up for Google Adsense and/or an affiliate network. Look for car related advertisers. You can also work with lead generation companies where you can grab an iFrame form and get paid per lead. Lots of options.

Monetization is the easy part. Growing your traffic is the hard part, especially in a competitive industry.

On a side note, looks like you're using Wordpress for your site. There are ad plugins that let you manage your ads.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you, I'll surely work on that

•••
I would start from SEO and remove aggressive popups if You want to monetize on adsense.

•••
You can submit your website or domain to our Ad Network for review.

•••
•••
Sell automotive products eg amazon build traffic with back links make your own brand of polishes cleaning products. Keep up on same niche with other domains make them landers.
http://definitionmeaning.com/Business/dus
Great name even refers to Automotive.

Last edited:
•••
There is no simple way to monetize site if You never done that before I would start from something easy like adsense and autoads of course if they accept You.

•••
•••
There is no mention about this network nowhere. Can You provide some more information or any payment proofs? Do You use it now?

•••
There is no mention about this network nowhere. Can You provide some more information or any payment proofs? Do You use it now?
Domaining is a small niche. So, you may be right, AdVow may be new to domainers.

Really the project has been going on for over 4 years now and cut across many other industries and only of recent we included domain monetization - in a unique manner - which we've tagged CashVow. You can read more about that here: https://dnhat.com/pricing.php

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back