Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain cafearoma.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

carmonle

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi

I was offered $300 for this domain. I think this domain is top quality and very brandable for a coffee shop or coffee chain.

IMHO I think this domain is worth in the low 4 figures or high 3 figures.

your thoughts about the domain will be appreciated.

I'm not in a hurry to sell it.

thanks

Eran
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back