IT.COM

domain CHEAT (dot) POKER

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mariovaram

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please appraise. Thank You

•••
•••
Please give me your thoughts

•••
Estimate Value??
Thank You

•••
Estimate Value??
Thank You

•••
•••
Thank you for your answer, but im doing some other projects. Any Value Estimate??

•••
How much are renewals?
I can see learn.poker being valuable or play.poker or online.poker but cheat.poker?

Unless you want to develop it into a card counting instruction site I don't know what else it would be used for.

Last edited:
•••
Nope, I do not feel it at all. It is pretty difficult even in 2017 to make good profit on new gTLDs, only best will do. Cheat Poker is one of hundreds of variations you can now reg in new gTLDs, and it is quite mediocre name = very slim chances to any profit here

•••
•••
Do you think it would make some sense? Developing means spending and spending into domain like that, is just wasting of money, IMO.

He can throw up a mini amazon affiliate site. Poker books. Shouldn't take more than a day.

If his proceeds covers the renewals, great. If not I'd drop it. Definitely not telling him to throw money at it.

Last edited:
•••
Unless you got an actual cheat for online poker sites...I dunno...

But I think even if you have a cheat bot, it won't be long before they patch it

•••
Thank you for your comments and recommendations

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back