NameSilo

budget: $1+/item Buying your trash .com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

creataweb

Some Guy with Awesome Senior High School PhotoTop Member
Impact
7,506
thanks for submitting the trashes, I will comb them
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.com only

no hyphens or numbers or IDNs (unless it's a glyph) - if possible send registrar, exp. etc

$1-5 each via PayPal

Total $250

nice little experiment here to find some trash I might like

no response = not interested as I normally received dozens of messages with these threads

Is $5 max you gonna pay or can increase the same?
 
0
•••
0
•••
OK thanks
 
0
•••
DM sent
 
0
•••
DM sent
 
0
•••
Make sure to send price. I am not psychic :xf.laugh:
 
0
•••
Lots of trash received, will keep sorting give me a day or so (y)
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
PM sent. Good day!
 
0
•••
PM SENT
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Still receiving names without prices and some over budget
 
0
•••
Chitload of trash Pmed yesterday
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
DM sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back