- Impact
- 0
Hi there,
i'm looking to buy a series of tutorials. They don't have to be particluarly big, one page tutorials are fine. screengrabs are required for photoshop tutorials etc. The main areas of tutorials i'm looking to buy are:
dreamweaver
flash
fireworks
other web design related tutorials
For a tutorial to be accepted please see below:
It must of been written by yourself, I if find your trying to sell on other peoples content i'll inform the website you copied it from and the moderators here, so please don't bother
The tutorial must be written in good english
I am granted rights to place tutorials on multiple sites if I wish.
You are allowed to re-sell the tutorials if you wish, i'm not bothered about exclusive ownership.
I'm looking to pay around $3-5 per article which of course is not much, but reflects that the tutorials are non-exclusive, and as such, this offer will probably appeal more to people who already have a series of tutorials and want to make some easy money with little effort. You might have 20 tutorials on your site doing nothing, you can give them to me for $60 and still keep them on your site. People who want to write me some articles from scratch are free to send me their per article price (which as stated above, they can resell to someone else later).
Please email me at [email protected] stating your price per article , type of article you wish to submit and if possible an example article/tutorial.
Thanks in advance!
i'm looking to buy a series of tutorials. They don't have to be particluarly big, one page tutorials are fine. screengrabs are required for photoshop tutorials etc. The main areas of tutorials i'm looking to buy are:
dreamweaver
flash
fireworks
other web design related tutorials
For a tutorial to be accepted please see below:
It must of been written by yourself, I if find your trying to sell on other peoples content i'll inform the website you copied it from and the moderators here, so please don't bother
The tutorial must be written in good english
I am granted rights to place tutorials on multiple sites if I wish.
You are allowed to re-sell the tutorials if you wish, i'm not bothered about exclusive ownership.
I'm looking to pay around $3-5 per article which of course is not much, but reflects that the tutorials are non-exclusive, and as such, this offer will probably appeal more to people who already have a series of tutorials and want to make some easy money with little effort. You might have 20 tutorials on your site doing nothing, you can give them to me for $60 and still keep them on your site. People who want to write me some articles from scratch are free to send me their per article price (which as stated above, they can resell to someone else later).
Please email me at [email protected] stating your price per article , type of article you wish to submit and if possible an example article/tutorial.
Thanks in advance!
















