Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Buying specific domains .com, net, and org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in buying a couple names, in a couple specific categories so only send me PMs with specific domains that fit!

Category #1

CVCV .org FULL PREMIUM Only (No wzxfvyujk)
LL+TV.net (letter letter +TV)
NL+LL.net (NL + letter letter)

Budget: LOW $XX

Category #2

Two Word .COM Domains - obviously that "make sense" Specifically I am looking for ones focused on generic products, industries and technology..

Budget: LOW $XX

PMs only, paypal verified with good TR :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
sending PM
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Thanks to all who submit names. I will only be responding to PMs that have name I am interested in, thanks again! Still looking :)
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
sending a few

--
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
sending PM
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
sending pm :)
 
0
•••
PM sent :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back