IT.COM

Buying Patent Numbers is it Infringement

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jedaprin

Established Member
Impact
Is Buying a Patent Number Infringement

Lets say i bought the Patent Number to Bar Codes does it infringe on the intellectual property rights or not at all
2612994.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't see how it would.

All that number represents is a number in the system. The protected part is the patent itself.

I also don't really see the point of registering something like this in a domain.

Brad

•••
Naa Perhaps its the other way around
Where as the patent codes infringes upon the numbers an illegal by pass of serials

•••
I hope you're not going too deep into this man. Patent numbers are not really a thing outside of being a patent number. No one is going to brand on one because it simply has no meaning.

And no, you are not infringing unless there is a trademark on the number and you're intending to exploit it.

•••
Trade marks dont really get you shit except for a really grey sky if thats what you mean
Im just trying to seperate some internal issues im having

•••
And why is every link I click on the internet the Color Blue
It's really annoying

Furthurmore you got real patent codes and the whatever patent codes sometimes it's hard to tell the differences

I regged both
Hiopefully somewhere in the internal database things will move along

In all our sons commands

•••
Pointless discussion................., If you register Apple16.com, after realizing Apple is realizing 15 version, and already own Apple15.com then its disputable..., You are making a non-compete for them by blocking their domains, or simply put squatting for profits.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back