G gesture Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 1 Feedback Mar 8, 2005 446 views 4 replies #1 Please no made up words or typo's - dot com's only. I'm looking for generic words with type-in from 100-500 uniques a day. My budget is $0-1000 please pm names and traffic stats. Thanks, Bill
Please no made up words or typo's - dot com's only. I'm looking for generic words with type-in from 100-500 uniques a day. My budget is $0-1000 please pm names and traffic stats. Thanks, Bill
H hangmann Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 4 Feedback Mar 8, 2005 #2 I have the following name on Afternic with the reserve being met. www.Fleshly.com Its a word in the English dictionary. Goodluck I also Have www.Heedings.com / www.Thirsting.com _______________________________________________________________ FOR SALE www.LiteratureShop.com and www.YWX.org on Afternic with Reserves already met
I have the following name on Afternic with the reserve being met. www.Fleshly.com Its a word in the English dictionary. Goodluck I also Have www.Heedings.com / www.Thirsting.com _______________________________________________________________ FOR SALE www.LiteratureShop.com and www.YWX.org on Afternic with Reserves already met
G GinaBean Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 8 Feedback Mar 13, 2005 #3 gesture said: Please no made up words or typo's - dot com's only. I'm looking for generic words with type-in from 100-500 uniques a day. My budget is $0-1000 please pm names and traffic stats. Thanks, Bill Click to expand... Just regged a little while ago so not stats to speak of; it's yours for US$24.95 if you want: Rotavator.com Thanx. Ginabean.
gesture said: Please no made up words or typo's - dot com's only. I'm looking for generic words with type-in from 100-500 uniques a day. My budget is $0-1000 please pm names and traffic stats. Thanks, Bill Click to expand... Just regged a little while ago so not stats to speak of; it's yours for US$24.95 if you want: Rotavator.com Thanx. Ginabean.