NameSilo

budget: $5000+/item Buying LLL.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sreza

Established Member
Impact
8
Hi,

I am buying the following domains for my clients

LLL.com - $12,000 - $18,000 - Without - a e i o u v

LLL.com - $8,000 - $11,000 - With - a e i o u v

I am looking for reseller prices.

We will use Escrow.com for all domain deals.

Send via PM only if it meets the requirements, I will respond if I am interested.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
up
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

4 replies
917 views
6 replies
1K views
9 replies
1K views
4 replies
952 views
7 replies
917 views
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back