NameSilo

Established Buying established proxy!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurley4540

Account Closed
Impact
50
I am buying an established proxy, which must be a .COM, .NET, or .ORG domain only.

My budget is about $50.

Please post traffic and revenue.

If I am highly interested in the website I would really like a login to the AWSTATS page to see they are not fake.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I decided I wanted to buy a proxy again............... (bump)
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
He doesnt want to sell. anyone else.
 
0
•••
PM sent

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
corey didnt have any traffic, anyone else
 
0
•••
PM Sent. Have 4 proxies for you, possibly :)
 
0
•••
Hurley4540 said:
corey didnt have any traffic, anyone else

The proxy is less than 3 weeks old and with no advertising.

Good Luck with finding a high traffic proxy with your budget

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Anyone else?
 
0
•••
smurfsurf.info
 
0
•••
0
•••
offered on yours iowa B-)
 
0
•••
I have a couple but seriously $50 is very low for a budget on one with traffic. If you can go $100-$150 let me know.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Sorry I forgot to put I am looking for a .com .net or .org domain only :S
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
0
•••
Yes, but I said dot com dot net or dot org only..........
 
0
•••
$50 will not get you a high traffic proxy.
 
0
•••
Hurley4540 said:
Yes, but I said dot com dot net or dot org only..........

is there a reason for this? I think a dot info is fine there isnt much of a difference except one cost a bit more then the other.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back