NameSilo

discuss Burned or Grilled

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
PAUSE: I was cooking bacon while writing this. The bacon caught fire. I ran the iron skillet outside spilling grease on my hand. I will resume writing this with blisters on my hand. Funny to me that my name is grilled. haha. END PAUSE

*** hand hurts so I will resume this pointless conversation later if necessary.

OMG that can be 3rd degree burns.... go to the hospital PLEASE

That gets worse with each passing hour.... you need professional help if that is a serious burn.

Grease burns can be very harmful, don't take a chance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OMG that can be 3rd degree burns.... go to the hospital PLEASE

That gets worse with each passing hour.... you need professional help if that is a serious burn.

Grease burns can be very harmful, don't take a chance.

I'll take a picture for NamePros to decide. Haha

Does anybody know if NamePros has any doctors? lol

•••
PAUSE: I was cooking bacon while writing this. The bacon caught fire. I ran the iron skillet outside spilling grease on my hand. I will resume writing this with blisters on my hand. Funny to me that my name is grilled. haha. END PAUSE

upload_2017-7-1_12-55-27.png

Maybe it's a sign? haha

Last edited:
•••
•••
That's going to become worse before it gets better.

Are you icing it at least?
Do you have aloe or a burn cream?

•••
Show attachment 62757

Maybe it's a sign? haha
That looks bad man. Go to a doctor if it remotely gets worse. Otherwise, walk it off.

The email you posted shed some light about how someone can mislead others for profit. Whether it's $9500 gain or $139,500, in the grand scheme of things, the buyer of this domain probably hasn't thought a second more about it. You can get more money, you can't get more time, even with that money. Speaking of which, if I could add my time to my domain holding costs, then my whalebeok.com should be worth infinity.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Heck, running out of popcorn here! :xf.wink:
Can't bear to drag myself away from all this drama! Best of NP ever! :nailbiting::banghead:

Whatever ya'all do, please don't stop! :glasses:

•••
•••
If it was all superficial red I would say ok, but that gray area between thumb and index is a concern

•••
•••
@Grilled

Now I am a Doctor, though not the kind of doctor that is licensed to kill you, drug you, burn you or cut out your organs...but I do know a thing or two about wellness...

I think you can even find these remedies at Wal-Mart or a Whole Foods or your local store that sells these types of products... if I recall you live somewhere kind of remote...

Ching Wan Hung
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Solstice...rbal-Balm-for-Burns-.35-OZ-Pack-of-2/54449161

http://www.itmonline.org/jintu/chingwan.htm

"...Ching Wan Hung (also written Jing Wan Hong) is a Chinese herbal ointment that is considered especially helpful in the treatment of burns. It has been applied to chemical burns, radiation burns, and sunburns, as well as burns caused by fire, electricity, steam, or direct contact with a hot liquid. It is also utilized to treat hemorrhoids, poison oak/ivy dermatitis, and bedsores. It acts to relieve pain, decrease inflammation and infection, and aid in the regeneration of the damaged tissues. It is fast acting, alleviating burn pain almost immediately after application. Rub a generous amount of ointment directly into the affected area after it has been thoroughly cleaned. The area may be covered with gauze to further reduce possibility of infection and irritation. Gauze should be changed daily. Note that this ointment, like many Chinese ointments and liniments with a red color, can stain clothing.

The package labels, which have varied, gives this partial list of ingredients:

Pistacia chinensis
, full grown.
Lobelia 27.5%
Myrrh 17.5%
Tang-kuei 12%
Borneol 12%
Sanguisorba 8.5%
Chaenomeles 8.5%
Frankincense 8.5%
Carthamus 8.5%
Pistacia 8.5% "

&

Yunnan Baiyao

Your local place where you will find herbs and salves will have some great things to soothe the burn and regenerate the skin.

Drink lots and lots of water...

Oh and I'll add to all of this "if it was me... I would treat the burn with these remedies...." ;)

Last edited:
•••
@Grilled

Now I am a Doctor, though not the kind of doctor that is licensed to kill you, drug you, burn you or cut out your organs...but I do know a thing or two about wellness...

So you don't just play one on tv?

•••
So you don't just play one on tv?

Not yet ;)

But I do use fine needles, massage, herbs & qi emission all while helping the patient rewire themselves to their fullest potential as well as guiding them through the inevitable emotional roller coaster life presents all of us....oh and the big one left out of most MDs offices - nutrition evaluation/consultation ...as two masters stated so wisely:

Hippocrates - the father of Western Medicine said “leave your crucibles on the shelf and let food be your medicine”

Sun Simaio - a great doctor of the Tang Dynasty said that “the superior doctor should first adjust the patient’s diet and lifestyle. Only if that does not eliminate disease should the doctor go on to administer acupuncture and herbs"

Last edited:
•••
Not yet ;)

But I do use fine needles, massage, herbs & qi emission all while helping the patient rewire themselves to their fullest potential as well as guiding them through the inevitable emotional roller coaster life presents all of us....oh and the big one left out of most MDs offices - nutrition evaluation/consultation as two masters stated so wisely:

Hippocrates - the father of Western Medicine said “leave your crucibles on the shelf and let food be your medicine”

Sun Simaio - a great doctor of the Tang Dynasty said that “the superior doctor should first adjust the patient’s diet and lifestyle. Only if that does not eliminate disease should the doctor go on to administer acupuncture and herbs"
"Do no harm" Google!

•••
"Do no harm" Google!
Not yet ;)

But I do use fine needles, massage, herbs & qi emission all while helping the patient rewire themselves to their fullest potential as well as guiding them through the inevitable emotional roller coaster life presents all of us....oh and the big one left out of most MDs offices - nutrition evaluation/consultation as two masters stated so wisely:

Oh thought to share with you a Chinese story too. There was a famous doctor in ancient China who treated the Emperor. The king asked him if he was the best doctor in the world. He said no. His two older brothers are. The king asked him to elaborate. He said he is well-known everywhere because he knows how to dramatically cut people open, put them back, and they get well. But his middle brother is able to treat people at the first sign of pain and illness and therefore prevents invasive surgery. Because of this, he is only known within his city. However, the BEST doctor in the world is his oldest brother, who treats people BEFORE they even experience pain or illness, and therefore he is not even known outside of his clinic.

•••
If I would have gone to the hospital, I would have missed out on hand regging some of todays drops. :penguin: Hoping today's reg cost more than any potential hospital bills. -- I'm going to try and man it out with Walmart :penguin:

Can I factor hospital bills into my purchasing costs and charge an enduser more because of the circumstances?

-- "You see what had happened was, I burnt my hand that day. Rather than going to the hospital, I stayed online to register the domain you're inquiring about. So you see, I have a lot put into this, with hospital bills and all, at $X,XXX I'm not making a dime."

Enduser - Yes

Domainer - IDK maybe a little more for the story but not $X,XXX more...

Last edited:
•••
If I would have gone to the hospital, I would have missed out on hand regging some of todays drops. :penguin: Hoping today's reg cost more than any potential hospital bills. -- I'm going to try and man it out with Walmart :penguin:

Can I factor hospital bills into my purchasing costs and charge an enduser more because of the circumstances?

-- "You see what had happened was, I burnt my hand that day. Rather than going to the hospital, I stayed online to register the domain you're inquiring about. So you see, I have a lot put into this, with hospital bills and all, at $X,XXX I'm not making a dime."

Enduser - Yes

Domainer - IDK maybe a little more for the story but not $X,XXX more...
You would also miss out on those dropped names if you followed my advice and walk it off.

•••
•••
@Grilled

I think you can even find these remedies at Wal-Mart or a Whole Foods or your local store that sells these types of products... if I recall you live somewhere kind of remote...

Ching Wan Hung
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Solstice...rbal-Balm-for-Burns-.35-OZ-Pack-of-2/54449161

http://www.itmonline.org/jintu/chingwan.htm

"...Ching Wan Hung (also written Jing Wan Hong) is a Chinese herbal ointment that is considered especially helpful in the treatment of burns. It has been applied to chemical burns, radiation burns, and sunburns, as well as burns caused by fire, electricity, steam, or direct contact with a hot liquid. It is also utilized to treat hemorrhoids, poison oak/ivy dermatitis, and bedsores. It acts to relieve pain, decrease inflammation and infection, and aid in the regeneration of the damaged tissues. It is fast acting, alleviating burn pain almost immediately after application. Rub a generous amount of ointment directly into the affected area after it has been thoroughly cleaned. The area may be covered with gauze to further reduce possibility of infection and irritation. Gauze should be changed daily. Note that this ointment, like many Chinese ointments and liniments with a red color, can stain clothing.

The package labels, which have varied, gives this partial list of ingredients:

Pistacia chinensis
, full grown.
Lobelia 27.5%
Myrrh 17.5%
Tang-kuei 12%
Borneol 12%
Sanguisorba 8.5%
Chaenomeles 8.5%
Frankincense 8.5%
Carthamus 8.5%
Pistacia 8.5% "

&

Yunnan Baiyao

Your local place where you will find herbs and salves will have some great things to soothe the burn and regenerate the skin.

Drink lots and lots of water...

Oh and I'll add to all of this "if it was me... I would treat the burn with these remedies...." ;)
You sound like a Doctor

•••

Yesterday
upload_2017-7-2_16-59-26.png

Today
upload_2017-7-2_16-57-31.png

upload_2017-7-2_16-57-57.png

•••
Did you go to emerg?

Not good.... that will become a huge open sore.

Trust me I run a medical clinic.... you should listen to me.

•••
•••
Yikes. Get that checked out, dude.

Waiting on Dotster chat support :penguin:

Thanks for the advise. I'll probably get it checked at some point today.

•••
Waiting on Dotster chat support :penguin:

Thanks for the advise. I'll probably get it checked at some point today.
Dude that is bad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back