Domain Empire

domain Eaf.io, Aup.io, Aez.io, Burden.io and Trying.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CursedToast

Established Member
Impact
Just curious what the value of generic English words like this are with the .io tld. Thanks! :)

Also curious about some 3 letters I picked up.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hope this is allowed, but bump because I added 3 more domains I have.

I was thinking about l.eaf.io potentially being a hack name to develop something.

Last edited:
•••
Hi and welcome to NP. I have been following io domains for a while and even bought and sold a few. IMO generic English word are doing well, but it needs to be more tech/startup related. Yours do not fall in this category and I will be surprised if you get more than $50 each.

As for the 3L's. The market is a bit volatile. I have seen 3L's sold for $15 up to $300. personally I have sold ani.io for $190 which was the highest Ive seen in Flippa for a while.

To be fair, I have not listed any io domains on Godaddy or Sedo, so I cannot comment on those.

In general....io domains is used by startup companies if the .com is unavailable. Right now its a bit hit and miss as most people do not realise the true value of io's.

•••
Hi and welcome to NP. I have been following io domains for a while and even bought and sold a few. IMO generic English word are doing well, but it needs to be more tech/startup related. Yours do not fall in this category and I will be surprised if you get more than $50 each.

As for the 3L's. The market is a bit volatile. I have seen 3L's sold for $15 up to $300. personally I have sold ani.io for $190 which was the highest Ive seen in Flippa for a while.

To be fair, I have not listed any io domains on Godaddy or Sedo, so I cannot comment on those.

In general....io domains is used by startup companies if the .com is unavailable. Right now its a bit hit and miss as most people do not realise the true value of io's.

Thank you. Do you think it's worth holding onto these and waiting it out? Or should I accept an offer in that ballpark or more? I'm very keen on eaf.io and am currently using it as l.eaf.io for my screenshot storage. No rush to get rid of it, but I'm curious what your longterm projections for the tld are.

Also, any other input is greatly appreciated :)

•••
Bump, any more thoughts? :)

•••
•••
bump, any additional thoughts or suggestions?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back