Dynadot

Bulletin Board Converters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Raf

Established Member
Impact
If anyone here is looking for Bulletin Board Converters you can check out the newly opened website: www.bbconverters.com

Its brand new so dont expect to much at the moment, however I am looking for people that might be interested in helping out with the site. Also signup for the forums if you can. Thanks guys. :tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: Bulletin Board Converters

Originally posted by Raf
If anyone here is looking for Bulletin Board Converters you can check out the newly opened website: www.bbconverters.com

Its brand new so dont expect to much at the moment, however I am looking for people that might be interested in helping out with the site. Also signup for the forums if you can. Thanks guys. :tu:

Just an idea but if you want to try and get members you could offer something in the NP$ forum such as 10NP$ on signup and 1NP$ per post.

:)

Good luck!

•••
Thansk for the suggestion qxh, I'll take that into consideration. But what do you guys think about the site?

•••
needs its own theme imo

•••
Yes, it does.. But since the version 2 of IPB they're using is still on beta, so there's no way to know if someone goes through the trouble of making a skin, maybe it doesn't work in the final version of v2.

•••
Ill make a deal now for users that become active. If you register and make at least 10 posts I will offer you two keyword domain name suggestions. This means that you give me 2 keywords that you want, and I will give you a list of 20 possible unregistered domain names. Which means that this adds up to 40 domain name suggestions in total for both keywords that you specify! Act now, this offer is very limited.

Please visit: http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29148 if you would like more information about this service. You do not need to give any NP$ if you follow the instructions above. :tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back