Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Bulk push at eNom?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Jennifer

VIP Member
Impact
192
Is there a bulk push option at eNom? I thought there used to be one before they changed their layout, but now I can't seem to find it? I could be wrong...

Does anyone know?

Thank you
Jennifer
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey Jennifer! :)

Yeah it's still there but a different name/place.

>domains (then the drop down menu opens)
>advanced tools
>list wizard
>Push a list (The 3rd option down)

B-)
 
0
•••
You rock! :hearts:

Thank you muchly ;)

Jennifer
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back