NameSilo

domain BudgetHost.biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTech

Wordpress & Web Hosting GuyVIP Member
Impact
185
Worth much of anything?

Just picked it up today and I think the ext fairly well fits the domain. Just about everyone is looking for the cheap guys these days. Almost 10 million results for budget host on Google.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it's a fitting name with .biz extension,Has excellent development potential in a very competative market place.

Mid $xx as is IMO
 
0
•••
reg fee - low $xx :imho:
 
0
•••
Awesome potential for development.. High $xx IMO
 
0
•••
I'm stuck on this one...I'm tempted to use it as branding for my company site to split things up, but then I'm not sure.

Decisions, decisions...
 
0
•••
mid xx$ to high xx$ could be developed and easily brandable.
 
0
•••
Mid to High $xx, undeveloped, IMO.

Regards
 
0
•••
mid to high xx :imho:
 
0
•••
mid xx$ undev. ~ Nice name, but tld hurts it :imho:

Best of luck! :wave:

Petter B-)
 
0
•••
mid $xx
 
0
•••
agreed mid $xx
 
0
•••
low to mid $xx
 
0
•••
low to mid $xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back