Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain britneyspears.ws

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aa70

Established Member
Impact
0
britneyspears.ws ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
~$150
 
0
•••
ideas where to sell?
 
0
•••
Can you tell me why I see this in my PayPal account, I sold you this name and your payment was reversed, WHY?

Reversal To Ali Ahmadyar Jun. 28, 2004 Pending Details -$28.00 USD

EDIT :

PayPal Status Details:
We notified you of this chargeback on Jun. 28, 2004. You have 3 days to respond to our inquiry (from that date). Please help us resolve this chargeback by choosing one of the following four options: 1. Provide tracking information showing proof that you shipped the item to the buyer. 2. Provide proof of a previous refund through PayPal. 3. Provide proof of a previous refund outside of PayPal. 4. Accept liability for the chargeback.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RJ or Cool can you please remove my + feedback from this members Rating.

WTF

Mike
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hmm how can that be ?
 
0
•••
I dont understand niether, the sale happened over 2 months ago, I contacted PayPal with the transfer confirmation info as well all copies of PM's with aa70 from NP.

Mike
 
0
•••
Posted in the "Private-to-Staff" area ... aa70 - PM sent, please reply ASAP!
Thank you.
 
0
•••
I didnt think Chargebacks could occur past 30-Days? They are a pain in the ass since Paypal will "tag" your account now for suspicous activity. It sucks big time, wheter or not a real problem existed in the firstplace.
 
0
•••
even with one of the worst extensions in the world u cant deny the numbers. $100-250

P.S. hope things get sorted out.
 
0
•••
Well, aa70 aka Ali was online the other day, I'm sure he seen this thread and didn't even bother to comment. I know for a fact that he read my PM, yet no reply there as well.

Please remove my + feedback for this Member.

Mike
 
0
•••
maybe you should try to get back the domain.
 
0
•••
he can't.
Paypal's system is horrible, i've still been issued a chargeback after 1 1/2 months :P
 
0
•••
PLEASE remove my + feedback for this Member...............

Mike
 
0
•••
Charge back, I have over 700 feedback on ebay so I know what can be going on.

Let me sum it up: (And I am serious)

The guy stole your money.

That's why you never sell to an unconfirmed paypal account. With unconfirmed you can withdraw teh money, with confirmed you can't. That's a future lesson for you.
 
0
•••
$100 to $500
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Supra LTD
Charge back, I have over 700 feedback on ebay so I know what can be going on.

Let me sum it up: (And I am serious)

The guy stole your money.

That's why you never sell to an unconfirmed paypal account. With unconfirmed you can withdraw teh money, with confirmed you can't. That's a future lesson for you.

700 feedback, good for you.

He stole my name not money.

Thanks Daddy...

and people are still appraising this name, go figure...

lol

Mike
 
0
•••
What gall! He steals someones elses registered name and than goes to a community of DN marketers to request a free appraisal for "his" name. Selfish, lowlife, a~~hole!
Is there a way to backtrace from a persons name to their NP users name so as to avoid slimeballs that occasionally pass through, bringing their stink to the forum?
 
0
•••
thats messed up . bastard.
 
0
•••
britney it s my friend!!
to be so cool with britney s by product
thank :)
 
0
•••
Brittneyspears.se is soon avaible for registration
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back