Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Britney Spears traffic wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Britney spears traffic domains wanted, please PM domains with asking prices average monthly revenu and visitors...

example :
- britney-spears dot com
- britneyspears.net, org, info, etc..
- britneyspearspictures.com
- britneyspearsmusic.com
- britney.net,org,info, etc...
- etc...

Domains must contain the words 'britney' or 'britneyspears' ...hiphens are ok...

thanks


PS : Do not PM me if your domains do not meet my requirements...


.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
THanks to all who submitted their offers, A few domains were purchased but im looking for more!

a few important notes :

- I prefer type-in domains with traffic that will last....

- I can give between 1 and 10 years revenu depending on the domain (i will not give much for short lived traffic domains...however domains that have quality and even better....; ovt score, will get more $)

- I will not give 10 years revenu for domains that have no ovt score, strong keywords or any/little type-in traffic, etc....

- I will consider low traffic domains (10-50 uniques a day) however, I am mostly interested in domains that get several hundred or thousand uniques per day...

- I dont consider domains with only a few uniques a day to be traffic domains....


Thx
Mat
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back