Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Bridalfan.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveharriston

New Member
Impact
0
Bridalfan.com - Brandable .COM for Wedding Niche - Namecheap

I'm offering for sale the domain name Bridalfan.com, a highly brandable .COM perfect for a variety of applications within the lucrative wedding industry.
  • Domain: Bridalfan.com
  • Registrar: Namecheap
  • Renewal Price: Standard Namecheap renewal price (currently under $15, around $13.98/year, buyer to verify current price at Namecheap).
  • Renewal Date: 1999-08-11, the domain is currently renewed and not expiring within the next 3 months. Specific expiry date available upon serious inquiry.
  • Payment Options: Namecheap Marketplace (preferred for fast and secure transfer), Escrow.com (buyer pays fees), PayPal (Friends & Family option only for established members with good iTrader ratings, otherwise Namecheap or Escrow).

I'm looking for offers in the $1,500 range, but I am open to reasonable negotiations. I believe this price reflects the domain's brandability, the strength of the .COM extension, and its relevance to a high-value niche. I'm motivated to sell quickly to the right buyer.
I've listed this domain on the Namecheap Marketplace to facilitate a smooth and secure transaction.
 

Attachments

  • 1739311842190ntsv3144.jpg
    1739311842190ntsv3144.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 38
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back