Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain brgds.com - best regards - please appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

go2domain

Established Member
Impact
0
Thanks!
Seb
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, it does strand for Best Regards but it seems like an uncommon term. I've heard of "best rgrds" and obviously "best regards" being used before, but never "b rgds". The .com is also the only extension taken. So I hate to say it, but I'd say reg fee to low-mid $xx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back