Dynadot

domain Brexitconsulting.com Brexitguide.co.uk Please can you appraise my following Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jonelr1010

Impact
Brexitchanges.com
Brexitconsulting.com
Brexitguide.co.uk
Brexitinfo.com
Brexitreview.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry , I see no value. That is reg fee

•••
Actually there is only one thing missing in the picture: a buyer.

•••
Cheers. Thought they were quite relevant given how topical the British referendum was

•••
The Brexit is just a temporary movement. You might can build a website for brexitguide and share news and facts about the Brexit. Or explain all the brainless voters what they caused:p No offense but very limited market so i think it won't sell in a snap. Maybe a media company would go warm for it but don't relay on it. Keep us posted;)

•••
Thought they were quite relevant given how topical the British referendum was
They are, but many more like them exist - consider how many words you can change for your "guide" "info" etc. There are not many people going to be doing a website solely about this, most will be a spread on a new website, or a blog etc which caters for news/affairs in general. So your target buyers is quite low really, and so the many alternatives, including hand reg, would likely suffice, or at least bring down the price of yours.

As you've already bought them list them on the free marketplaces, Sedo and the like. Another investor might buy them for more than the reg fee you paid :)
(Or you might get lucky with an end user, but I honestly think that is very unlikely)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back