Domain Empire

domain breadround.com and breadround.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zsazsa

Impact
Envisioned as a bread delivery service (similar to a milk round).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure where you live but in the UK / a lot of parts of the world nowadays ...we don't do milk delivery now (never heard of bread delivery, but I'm sure that is / was a thing too, along with butter, cream, cheese, eggs, meat and vegetables)

Its certainly an old fashioned thing. I remember milk delivery was a thing some people had when I was a child in the 90's, I'm now 30. Also happened way before my time too, of course. I think due to a lack of good refrigeration and convenience factor ...people generally don't opt for this service now

People today go to the shop, use public transport - Period. I consider the use of this domain in 2021 to be limited. Sorry

Last edited:
•••
Envisioned as a bread delivery service (similar to a milk round).

I wish you had said this was about round loaves of bread. Then I would have simply told you that the words are in the wrong order. With the reasoning you gave, I agree with what @jhm wrote above.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not sure where you live but in the UK / a lot of parts of the world nowadays ...we don't do milk delivery now (never heard of bread delivery, but I'm sure that is / was a thing too, along with butter, cream, cheese, eggs, meat and vegetables)

Its certainly an old fashioned thing. I remember milk delivery was a thing some people had when I was a child in the 90's, I'm now 30. Also happened way before my time too, of course. I think due to a lack of good refrigeration and convenience factor ...people generally don't opt for this service now

People today go to the shop, use public transport - Period. I consider the use of this domain in 2021 to be limited. Sorry

Thanks very much for your response.

To give a bit of context to my thinking: in London at least, milk delivery (as well as other staples, and fruit & veg) is making a comeback, initially for environmental reasons but now also because of the pandemic.

•••
@zsazsa Exceptions exist, people who are stuck in their ways may do it

In 2021, certainly in London (as the case example), pandemic or not, people with a roof over their heads have good refrigeration, and go to shops ...it really ain't a big deal. Its more of an issue if you simply don't have good refrigeration, then the milk would spoil ...resulting in milk delivery being a demand (in those days). Vast majority of Londoners do not have this problem today

Last edited:
•••
+Delivery would be a better combo for such a service.

But then again, would you base a company on bread delivery?

Maybe sandwiches... or lunch.

Last edited:
•••
I actually don't know of anyone that has this service now (whether rich or poor) ...super exceptional. If anything, if you have a fridge (literally, everyone does now) ...and you STILL get the milk delivered ...that's pretty posh, or a person simply stuck in their ways (old fashioned) ...an unnecessary expense

Last edited:
•••
I'm not allowed to include links in my posts, but these are the sorts of services I'm talking about. They all deliver bread to people's doorsteps in London:
  • Good in Bread
  • The Bread Ladies
  • Bread by Bike
  • Bread Ahead
  • Bread Bread
Both this and milk, veg etc deliveries are quite common where I live. It's not to do with refrigeration, more a desire to eat things that are fresh and have been produced locally.

Last edited:
•••
@zsazsa I'm confident it exists, just limited and unnecessary

•••
I'm not allowed to include links in my posts, but these are the sorts of services I'm talking about. They all deliver bread to people's doorsteps in London:
  • Good in Bread
  • The Bread Ladies
  • Bread by Bike
  • Bread Ahead
  • Bread Bread

Okay, I can see a business model for delivering luxury and special types of bread. Hope these services will make a good margin and survive...

The combination with +round isn't strong, to me.

•••
I could imagine it being used by a company that delivers sandwiches to office workers nearby. I think it has potential for the right type of business, but as per other comments is likely limited in scope, so I'd give it a mid to high $$$ valuation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back