Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crypto2020

DnSphere.comTop Member
Impact
Hey NPers,

Not a sales thread but did not know what was the best place to ask this question, but need to know how to transfer BB domains from one account to another.

So basically, I sold a BB name (for wholesale price here at NP) for the very first time and I was looking in my BB account and found no way to transfer the name to the new owner. As I have seen many folks selling their BB names here at NP, I know there has to be a way to do the transfer but cannot figure it out on my own. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,
Crypto

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello
You can transfer your BB names to fellow BB member, provided the new owner's account with BB is in good standing.
After the sale, the Seller has to write to [email protected] stating them that you have sold the name to so and so (give the new owner BB email ID).
Then BB will contact the new owner to confirm the purchases. Once the new owner confirms, the name will be transferred to the new owner's account.

This is the only procedure available with BB.

Hope this helps.
Thank you

•••
Thanks Haroon, will try this!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back