Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Brandable, pronounceable .com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Mike

Made in the U.K.VIP Member
Impact
9
Thanks everyone
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.Mike said:
Hi all,

Just picked up the following name and i'd appreciate your thoughts.

DotDab .com

other than it rolling off the tongue it also has some meaning, for those not savy with the building trade Dot and Dab is what builders do to secure plaster board to the wall, so I guess it would make a nice company name. Besides that I think it works as a quirky name for many industries or sites...

Anyway, appraisals and thoughts appreciated :tu:

Cheers, Mike

*

I like the sound of this name. It reminds me a bit of Jib Jab.

However, undeveloped it's reg fee.

If you decide to develop, do a TM search first.

;)

*
 
0
•••
I personally like the way this sounds as well, I think it would be nice for a domain registrar or reseller.

But as Ms Domainer said, unless developed it will be hard to make some money on this one, unless you can find an enduser who activley uses the "dot and dab" technique.
 
0
•••
not really into this one
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back