.com Brandable domain name sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Doron Vermaat of DNGeek has analyzed the brandable sales in the past week:
Here is an excerpt from the article:

"It was a bit of a slow week for brandable domain name sales compared to last week but there are quite a few names on this list that I really like. HotBird.com which went for $6,278 at Sedo is a very cool brand and already developed into what seems to be a Turkish social site with a Pinterest inspired UX. Another two word brandable that I like from this list is SilentFox.com which also sold at Sedo for $4,000.

The top 20 brandable sales which includes Flutta.com, Pagez.com and some more may be found here:

http://dngeek.com/2015/05/brandable-domain-name-sales-week-20/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks Arpit... for regularly posting domaining news feed!

I like @dv82 's site and his post a lot, and I subscribed too. Looking forward to see more interesting posts. Thank You!

•••
Thanks Arpit... for regularly posting domaining news feed!

I like @dv82 's site and his post a lot, and I subscribed too. Looking forward to see more interesting posts. Thank You!

Thanks! I spend quite some time on it so it's very nice to hear people enjoy reading the blog and most of all, find the info useful!

•••
Subscribed...
Very useful information! Thanks a lot...
Keep it up...

•••
Thanks guys! If there are any topics you would like to see covered on the blog or if you have a cool idea for a story pls do let me know!

•••
Hey @dv82 even I m frequently visitor to your website and I like your posts especially the one were you post startups domains. It gives us a fair idea about what startups buy..
I would like a post about your sale were you brought a domain keeping something in mind and then selling it..a story or something.. Thanks

@Arpit131 thanks for the news you post..

•••
Hey @dv82 even I m frequently visitor to your website and I like your posts especially the one were you post startups domains. It gives us a fair idea about what startups buy..
I would like a post about your sale were you brought a domain keeping something in mind and then selling it..a story or something.. Thanks

@Arpit131 thanks for the news you post..

That's a nice idea. I already do a monthly write-up since March about acquisitions and sales but I will see if I can do a post about a specific domain sale.

•••
•••
•••
Petsy.com 25k sedo

Was it a Make Offer sale OR sold at a fixed price ?
Is there anyway to determine something sold as a make offer deal OR fixed price ?

Thank you.

•••
Thank you for sharing this. Subscribed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back