NameSilo

top Brandable dictionary word: JAPES.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

simonj

Established Member
Impact
15
Hi, I am reluctantly selling one of my favorite domains, Japes.com, in order to move forward with a project I am developing.

Japes.com is a word meaning fun, jokes, larks, shennanigans. It is easy to pronounce, easy to remember, and is very brandable. This domain would be perfect for someone who wanted to develop a funny video site such as Heavy.com, or Break.com.

Registered at Budgetnic.com
Creation Date: 10-may-1998
Expiration Date: 09-may-2008

The domain is currently getting about 100 uniques a month. I recently ran it through the Estibot and it came back with a valuation of $9300.

Estibot-Japes.gif


Because I am eager to sell I'm offering the domain for $5500. Payment vial Paypal.

Thanks for looking!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back