Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Boudoir Studios

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbin

New Member
Impact
0
Hi everyone,
I'm a Digital Media student and I'm doing a Flash website for a music production company as part of my course.

http://www.camerasinteractive.com/boudoir/

I need to get as many people as possible to fill out the Feedback form on the site by the end of the month.

Your help would be very welcome!

Also, a quick thankyou to everyone who filled out my qustionnaire for Cameras Interactive - I got 82% for that assignment!

Thanks everyone!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice site

I think your site is really nice... why don't you put pictures of the producers on there?
 
0
•••
Hey, I really like it! Great work! I filled out the feedback form for you :)
 
0
•••
The site looks great, very smooth animation and the design really suits the music.
 
0
•••
filled out your form.... great job

did you mix that music, or can you download that wordless type of soft music somewhere?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back