NameSilo

domain bookrentcar.com and..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Azamsyed

Impact
Hello everyone,
I am very new in domain flipping. Kindly give your valuable feedback for below domains.

Bookrentcar.com
Onlymedicated.com
Guidemedoctor.com
Namehealthy.com
Loanlaundry.com
Myhyfy.com
Pinkfare.com

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bookrentcar.com is close but not quite. Bookrentalcar.com could be a good one but the plural version Bookrentalcars.com would be even better. Namehealthy.com is kinda catchy, stronger alternative that comes to my mind is Namehappy.com. Unfortunately, I can't think of a potential buyer for neither of them. Loanlaundry.com sounds too much like something illegal. Myhyfy.com is the only real brandable among your names because to me it's just a freestyle version of 'myhifi'. Maybe Mywyfy.com is better but still not worth registering.

All in all, always try to think of a potential buyer for your domain. Did you register the domains yourself? If yes, make sure to check a domain's history beforehand next time. And hey, don't give up. No one was born as a first class domainer.

PS: Guidemedoctor.com made me giggle a bit. Potential name for an internet cult. Please don't take it personally.

Best of luck
Mike

Last edited:
•••
Thanks a lot for valuable feedback..

•••
But do you any market value for above domains?

•••
I'm afraid I don't see any value in the names I covered and even if there was, they would be hard to sell. But I didn't cover all the names, so maybe you'll be getting some more responses.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I don't see any value in them. I'm sorry.

•••
Thanks a lot for your feedback

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back