domain BOOK.CAB How much is it worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KC1

Impact
Should I keep it?
Please advise it's my only domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are lot of alternatives

get.cab, order.cab, my.cab, go.cab, your.cab, the.cab, 1.cab, a.cab..

book.cab is nice domain name with good potential for obvious set of end users (any cab network can use it), and I would recommend to keep it in case domain renewal is < 100, if it is kept for potential resale purposes.

Of course, this advice is valid only when you do not have some development plans with it..in this case I guess renewal would not be that important (if one can afford it.)

•••
It depends. I guess renewal price is a bearable one.

There is a company called BookCab in India and I think they are the potential end user of this name. But not sure you have to face trademark issues.

But if you sell it around low XXXX to mid XXXX, I don't think they will sue you. Instead they may buy because it cost to sue a person and cheaper to buy the name.

•••
It depends. I guess renewal price is a bearable one.

There is a company called BookCab in India and I think they are the potential end user of this name. But not sure you have to face trademark issues.

But if you sell it around low XXXX to mid XXXX, I don't think they will sue you. Instead they may buy because it cost to sue a person and cheaper to buy the name.

Hopefully not a trademark problem on the basis that the name is Book, and the extension is Cab... You could always contact the indian based company and see if they are interested in purchasing - Personally i would probably wait, if these .cab type extensions was to become popular, it would be worth potentially a lot more - but thats the risk :) Good Luck

•••
Thanks for the replies guys.
Renewal price is 39$.

So you guys think I should contact BookCab or hold on to it 10-15 years?
I doubt it's a trademark issue since Book and Cab are very generic names.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back