Domain Empire

domain BMF.ro

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gabriel.CWD

Established Member
Impact
Looking to purchase this domain for my company.

What does BMF mean you might ask... please check the Pulp Fiction on YouTube:

What do you think it's worth?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As much as I love Pulp Fiction, people really don't give a damn about your "BMF" reference to this movie, nor would they buy it for that reason. If you're a Romanian company that works nationally with a "BMF" abbreviation, fantastic. Use it for that reason, not the Pulp Fiction reason...the value of it in this regard is personal value. IMO

•••
As much as I love Pulp Fiction, people really don't give a damn about your "BMF" reference to this movie, nor would they buy it for that reason. If you're a Romanian company that works nationally with a "BMF" abbreviation, fantastic. Use it for that reason, not the Pulp Fiction reason...the value of it in this regard is personal value. IMO
I think they mean they're wanting to buy it and are asking how much it is worth.

Op I've never heard of .ro so I wouldn't think it could be over $1k in value

•••
I think they mean they're wanting to buy it and are asking how much it is worth.

Yeah

@Gabriel.CWD To get to the point, since this domain is for your company...offer a 3 figure bid. It would be a bit on the hard side to pay 4 or more, IMO

Last edited:
•••

Understood. I'll give it a try, and will not go over $1k. Thank you! (y)
Yeah

@Gabriel.CWD To get to the point, since this domain is for your company...offer a 3 figure bid. It would be a bit on the hard side to pay 4 or more, IMO
Thank you for the reply. (y)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back