C Captcha New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Apr 23, 2008 2K views 26 replies #1 A survey for men (women are welcome too): what female hair color do you prefer: blond or brunette and why? Honest answers only!!!
A survey for men (women are welcome too): what female hair color do you prefer: blond or brunette and why? Honest answers only!!!
Dotmainer VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 97 Apr 24, 2008 #21 Labrocca, i love red too ... how about Domainer Meeting in Scot. with kev
johname Planet FutbolTop Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 52,144 Apr 24, 2008 #22 just as long as that girl is hot! lol
CoolGuy Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 14 Apr 24, 2008 #23 Brunette for a purely superficial purpose. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.
Achaias Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 28 Apr 25, 2008 #25 martinisky said: The majority of blondes are actually brunettes...... at least when you turn them upside down. :o Click to expand... Lol that had me laughing for a while. Natural blonde? I actually prefer red heads as well but am married to a brunette so I can't complain either way.
martinisky said: The majority of blondes are actually brunettes...... at least when you turn them upside down. :o Click to expand... Lol that had me laughing for a while. Natural blonde? I actually prefer red heads as well but am married to a brunette so I can't complain either way.
nicedomains Top Member :heavy_check_mark: GritBrokerage.com VIP Gold Account ★ 15 ★ Impact 713 Apr 25, 2008 #26 Achaias said: Lol that had me laughing for a while. Click to expand... Me too :lol: Captcha the O.P. never gave his opinion?
Achaias said: Lol that had me laughing for a while. Click to expand... Me too :lol: Captcha the O.P. never gave his opinion?
namenut Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 357 Apr 27, 2008 #27 Thats kinda like asking: 4 x 4 truck Mercedes Which do you like. Well if I am going to go get crazy and rear it up like I just don't care ..... it's a 4 x 4 truck. If I am out to cruise in style I'm in the benz. So I guess you would see a blonde in my truck and a brunette in my benz :o
Thats kinda like asking: 4 x 4 truck Mercedes Which do you like. Well if I am going to go get crazy and rear it up like I just don't care ..... it's a 4 x 4 truck. If I am out to cruise in style I'm in the benz. So I guess you would see a blonde in my truck and a brunette in my benz :o