Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Blogosphere()info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
677
Picked up this name from the drop. The day I registered it, got an email from someone who offered me $75 for it. It has a Wordtracker of 20/day & an Overture of 46/day (1403/month).

These extentions are taken: com, net, org, info, biz, us, mobi, ca, co.uk, eu, tv, name, de, cn, fm, in, es, ws, asia, nl, fr, it, at, ch, be, org.uk, com.cn, net.cn, org.cn, us.com

"Blogosphere is a collective term encompassing all blogs and their interconnections. It is the perception that blogs exist together as a connected community (or as a collection of connected communities) or as a social network." From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blogosphere

Appraisals appreciated.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can see the potential in this name.

I'd say it's worth low $xxx undeveloped and up to low $x,xxx if developed into some social networking site. :imho:
 
1
•••
Thanks for the appraisal, rep added. Just got another offer for this one today by someone else, still holding out. Any other appraisals?
 
0
•••
Any other appraisals on this one?
 
0
•••
def. 500$

I own the .pl extension :hehe:
 
0
•••
Nice one. I have the same name but your ext. is much better than mine.

I would say low $xxx - mid $xxx at the moment
 
1
•••
Thanks for the appraisals. Any other comments on this one?
 
0
•••
nice. Name suits the extension nicely. low $xxx - mid $xxx imo.
 
1
•••
Thanks for the appraisal Dman
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back