Michelle Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 11,216 Jul 15, 2005 400 views 5 replies #1 Just bought blogel.com anything more than a reg fee?? Last edited: Jul 15, 2005
Michelle Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 11,216 Jul 15, 2005 #3 alex_d said: what extension ??? .com, .net, .info ??? Click to expand... lol .com sorry :blink: Oh just noticed a bloggle.com will I get in trouble for having bloggel.com?? Tis ok guess I will never know just had a email saying it was already taken
alex_d said: what extension ??? .com, .net, .info ??? Click to expand... lol .com sorry :blink: Oh just noticed a bloggle.com will I get in trouble for having bloggel.com?? Tis ok guess I will never know just had a email saying it was already taken
dndisplay Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Jul 15, 2005 #5 Doesn't make much of sense. Better luck next time.