Dynadot

request Blog Content Creator

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello all,

I am looking for someone to assist in creation of content for a website/blog. This content does not need to be SEO heavy, it's more for readable content on a given topic. The blog is focused on upbeat and interesting news, ideas, locations, people, gadgets, etc. The focus is based around things that are good, or interesting, and ideally includes a humorous undertone.

I have need of short to medium length articles (between 300 and 800 words) for various different topics, from the 7 wonders of the worlds, to feel good news or interesting subjects, such as an upbeat / feelgood article on Stubbs, a Mayor - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stubbs_(cat)

Ideally the content I'm looking for follows a general overview - engaging with the audience in a happy/upbeat way as much as possible - with subsections of facts, events or anecdotes with further content within - all of which will require a bit of research on the given topic - nothing too heavy.

Most articles, unless stated, can be a little more fun in nature, I guess, dramatic - for example, in the case of Mayor Stubbs the cat above, he was attacked by a dog - however, the dramatic fact could be something along the lines of that he survived an assassination attempt - obviously the follow-up would explain that he was mauled by a dog, made a full recovery, but maybe the dog wanted to be mayor too!?

Topics will be provided - I'm initially looking for a one off purchase of an article as a trial - but this will likely turn into a 2-3 articles a week. Articles will need to be provided as ghost-written, with the website owning rights to publish them.

Please PM me if interested or want to know more.

Many thanks,
Richard

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello all,

I am looking for someone to assist in creation of content for a website/blog. This content does not need to be SEO heavy, it's more for readable content on a given topic. The blog is focused on upbeat and interesting news, ideas, locations, people, gadgets, etc. The focus is based around things that are good, or interesting, and ideally includes a humorous undertone.

I have need of short to medium length articles (between 300 and 800 words) for various different topics, from the 7 wonders of the worlds, to feel good news or interesting subjects, such as an upbeat / feelgood article on Stubbs, a Mayor - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stubbs_(cat)

Ideally the content I'm looking for follows a general overview - engaging with the audience in a happy/upbeat way as much as possible - with subsections of facts, events or anecdotes with further content within - all of which will require a bit of research on the given topic - nothing too heavy.

Most articles, unless stated, can be a little more fun in nature, I guess, dramatic - for example, in the case of Mayor Stubbs the cat above, he was attacked by a dog - however, the dramatic fact could be something along the lines of that he survived an assassination attempt - obviously the follow-up would explain that he was mauled by a dog, made a full recovery, but maybe the dog wanted to be mayor too!?

Topics will be provided - I'm initially looking for a one off purchase of an article as a trial - but this will likely turn into a 2-3 articles a week. Articles will need to be provided as ghost-written, with the website owning rights to publish them.

Please PM me if interested or want to know more.

Many thanks,
Richard
Yes, I am here to write SEO-optimized and brand-new content for you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back