Domain Empire

events Blockchain replaces Australian CLEARING HOUSE tech, live nationwide test July 2020 Domain value up?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Super-Annuation

#Top Member
Impact
This is a two year project. Crypto/Blockchain domains, security tokens and crypto assets will become mainstream in the near future, as custodianship, transactions, all asset classes move to the blockchain.

Think new asset classes and consumer protection (ASIC - recently announced in Australia that security tokens are to be considered a security, and that trading exchanges offering this products need to be registered. Also, so did the SEC

What does this mean for all you domainers?

Blockchain, Crypto-Asset, Node, Oracle, Smart Contract, Security Token, Distributed Ledger Technology, Cloud, Network, Systems, Venture, Finance, Insurance, Peer, Data, IOT, M2M Communication and B2B, Health, Portal, and Digital domain names are going to be even more popular in my opinion.

Bitcoin will go up, but the likes of Libra Coin and JPM Coin behave more like currency, as opposed to a commodity like Bitcoin, which is why Bitcoin needs to change (backed by stable reserve or something), or competition will annihilate it completely.

We're talking moving from billions to trillions of dollars worth of assets onto Blockchain or Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)

Currently, Digital Assets are leading the way here, creating world first nationwide commercialized system in my country Australia.

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I now own the following, and will probably price high or hold for a while because of this news:

Node.Enterprises
BlockchainEstablishment.Com
Blockchain.Gripe
BlockchainCentro.com
Blockchainible.Com
BlockchainCompany.xyz

CryptoAsset.Financial
CryptoFundy.Com
CryptoAssetIndustry.com

Dapp.Graphics

LibraAssociationCouncil.com
LibraAssociation.Com.Au
LibraAssociation.xyz

Superannuation.Financial
Super-annuation.Com

SecurityToken.Holdings
SecurityToken.Dev

TokenFundy.com

Show us yours
Cheers

•••
Tokens.xyz
DLT.xyz
Dapp.xyz
BlockChainTechnology.xyz
BlockChainTech.xyz
Krypto.xyz
CryptoMoney.xyz
CryptoExchange.xyz
CryptoMarket.xyz
CryptoWallet.xyz
Node.pro

•••
These are great. Not sure if the xyz has massive value now ( I recently read people posting about it)

Node.pro is going to be huge. Make sure you keep it. Everything validated by blockchain

I just bought node.enterprises going to keep it for a while

•••
Node.enterprises, not enterprise. I need glasses ha

•••
Hmm.
I only have one and think maybe it is a little to subtle. What do you guys think?

crycurrency.com

•••
Hmm.
I only have one and think maybe it is a little to subtle. What do you guys think?

crycurrency.com

It's a little bit confusing. Some that are still available: CryptoCrurency.gripe, CryptocCurrencies.tw, CryptVice.com, CryptoKinetik, CryptoThousand.com, CryptoSetting.com

I'm not sure if they're any good, but I found them yesterday and took notes. Still plenty of fish in the sea. Good luck

•••
Good luck to you to. If you thinks its confusing it probably is. Dont know if it works better with Crypto as a whole or more exact for CRYcoin.

•••
Good luck to you to. If you thinks its confusing it probably is. Dont know if it works better with Crypto as a whole or more exact for CRYcoin.

The minimum Crypt in my opinion, maybe Cryp, but Cry makes it confusing... I guess unless its Crycurrency, or Crycurrencies, it's difficult and can become a strange compound word.

•••
Hmmm.

You wrote ”unless its crycurrency”.

It IS crycurrency.com

/JJ

•••
I have
B L O K C H E I N . C O M

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back