Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain blitz.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohnoimnot

Established Member
Impact
0
I'll take anyones opinion. Even if you are new at this. 8^X
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
reg fee++ .tv isn't great. Very brandable though
 
0
•••
reg fee? you gotta be kidding. :gn: :imho:
Worth at least low-mid $xxx
 
0
•••
lol i don't know too much about .tv, well he did say newb welcome!
 
0
•••
Hard to put a Value on .TV 's - But this is an excellent name for American FootBall - Good Luck ~
 
0
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
ohnoimnot said:
I'll take anyones opinion. Even if you are new at this. 8^X

I'm sorta new, but I'd like to give it a stab :) ... how much is the "Reg. fee" (initial and also (increasing?) yearly renewal cost)? Also, did you have any End users in mind when you registered it? :gl:
Thanks much.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back