NameSilo

Established BizMarketingSecrets.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my main web business site that generates over $400+
every month in affiliate commissions via clickbank products and clickbank mall service.

I also earn additional revenue from my opt-in lists that I've build
via the 200+ CONTENT rich Web Pages on my Web Site.

I've already built a BRAND for my name "Codrut Turcanu", just search me on Google.com and you'll notice how popular my articles are.

The Web Site receives 120+ visitors every day mostly from Google, Yahoo and TOP marketing forums and online article directories.

I can supply you with all the Web Pages, banner, plus 2 viral marketing eBooks I've compiled that builds 2 of my opt-in lists and brings FREE targeted traffic on AUTOPILOT.

If you're interested send a reply here and PM at the
same time so I can be sure I receive your message.

Thanks,
Codrut.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
im intrsted, pm me details please
 
0
•••
Chris,

Received my PM?
 
0
•••
No :/
 
0
•••
Ok, I asked you what details you want?

And what's your budget?

I ask min. $700 for it, do you have this amount?
 
0
•••
I dont understand, how are you making money exactly from this site?
And is it a solid $400 a month? or did you make $100 a month and then on one month you got $400?
What's traffic on site?
 
0
•••
Please PM me details!
 
0
•••
STOP! For all of those who want PM, I don't send any PM anymore
because some told me they did not receive them, so why waste my time?

For those that want traffic details from my Web Site, I already told it in the 1st post:

The Web Site receives 120+ visitors every day mostly from Google, Yahoo and TOP marketing forums and online article directories.


And yes, the average income per month is $400 (some months is $330, others is $420)

How this amount is generated? I'm affiliate with clickbank.com where I promote their BEST selling products via search boxes on my Web Site and via clickbank mall like these ones:

NewbiePC.com
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back