Dynadot

domain bitsoft.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
What do you all think of bitsoft.io? I like the brandability and still think it is suited enough for .io. Well suited to crypto related software.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Crypto / Coin startup prefer following 3 extensions.

.io

.org

.com (Final Destination)

BitSoft.io sounds good for any new startup

Reseller: Low $XXX to Mid $XXX

EndUser : $XXXX or above.

Thanks

•••
Dave u got it :D. I think this domain will sell! Do you know why? Because it's a really good name for Bitcoin startups. And they can't get the .com, do you know why? Because it's taken by a company from 2003 who wont really give it up.

so they're forced to get your .IO :P

•••
Not bad @Dave - I've always liked "soft" at the end of a keyword or letter. I used to own eSoft.com before selling for a nice sum.

.IO is actually gaining some serious traction right now and may actually be a pretty wise investment. I just purchased a couple of .IO's today after seeing the .IO market do so well recently (eBlockchain and eRobot).

One thing I'm not keen about is renewal fees, so I think it's one of those extensions where if you own more than 1 or 2, you want to be flipping them fairly quickly if possible... Unless it's a really premium keyword.

I would say sit on the name for a year or so with a BIN between 2-5K. If you don't get much interest perhaps resell at low XXX..

•••
Thanks very much for your appraisals.

@Josh R I was thinking along the same lines. Now is a good time to be buying good singular one word .io domains or highly brandable tech/crypto/blockchain related names, but of course it so competitive.

•••
Thanks very much for your appraisals.

@Josh R I was thinking along the same lines. Now is a good time to be buying good singular one word .io domains or highly brandable tech/crypto/blockchain related names, but of course it so competitive.
I'm definitely paying a slight premium for some 1 to 6 month old hand regs right now because I wasn't much of a believer in the extension when they were available to reg. But there's no denying that they are selling so it is what it is lol.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back