negotiable Bitcoin and Altcoin names for sale! - namecoin.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryDomain

Top Member
Impact
Please make me an offer on these awesome names. If you're looking to start a coin or take over an existing coin. Buy the .COM instead of the wannabee .org or .info.. or yuckie .net! Free traffic from those wannabee extensions ;)

These names are hot as I have sold 5 (Name)coin.com domains in the last month! And the sales came from email inquiries. Take your stake now :)

coinlive.com - In negotiations. Only taking xx,xxx offers
namecoin.com --- SOLD already
bitcointo.com
bitcointalks.com
coinvery.com
cointips.com
coinrank.com - SOLD
coinmoves.com
adcoins.com
stolencoins.com
scamcoins.com
plaincoins.com
piratescoin.com
partycoin.com - Available again.. Only taking xx,xxx offers
oakcoin.com
mercurycoin.com
hexcoin.com
geminicoin.com
bitloader.com
bitewise.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't be shy, make your offers now.

•••
•••
Keep rolling with the party! Let's spend some coins.

•••
•••
•••
What your BIN for Cointips.com and Coinrank.com?

Please make me an offer on these awesome names. If you're looking to start a coin or take over an existing coin. Buy the .COM instead of the wannabee .org or .info.. or yuckie .net! Free traffic from those wannabee extensions ;)

These names are hot as I have sold 5 (Name)coin.com domains in the last month! And the sales came from email inquiries. Take your stake now :)

namecoin.com
bitcointo.com
bitcointalks.com
coinvery.com
cointips.com
coinrank.com
coinmoves.com
adcoins.com
stolencoins.com
scamcoins.com
plaincoins.com
piratescoin.com
partycoin.com
oakcoin.com
mercurycoin.com
hexcoin.com
geminicoin.com
bitloader.com
bitewise.com

•••
These are still available. Minus Namecoin.com. That has been sold. So make your offer my friends. Crypto domains rock and you will rock too if you have one in your portfolio!

•••
These are still available. Minus Namecoin.com. That has been sold. So make your offer my friends. Crypto domains rock and you will rock too if you have one in your portfolio!
why didnt you respond $30 offer for namecoin?

whats the range?

•••
Not looking to waste your time with lame offers, but if you could provide a range, that might help, seems like most are thinking $xx :xf.frown:? Just to save your time, and others...

Last edited:
•••
Okay save time.. No offers below 0,000 range considered.

•••
why didnt you respond $30 offer for namecoin?

whats the range?

Uh..Namecoin sold close to 5 digits..so if i don't respond to your offer of $30 that's usually why not..

•••
Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Okay List updated. Coinrank has been sold to none other than Coinbase... Other names are still available

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back