Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Domain

Established Member
Impact
I also own Biopics.tv + Biopix.tv
Plan is to sell them together.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unless "biopic" has a special meaning I'm not familiar with then I'm sorry to say I don't see any value in these domains. :(

Even if they were .com I'd say they would be a hard sell .. but I don't see any connection to TV so you're going to have a hard time getting even reg fee.

Good luck with them all the same .. let us know what happens! :)

•••
Unless "biopic" has a special meaning I'm not familiar with then I'm sorry to say I don't see any value in these domains. :(

Even if they were .com I'd say they would be a hard sell .. but I don't see any connection to TV so you're going to have a hard time getting even reg fee.

bi·o·pic
ˈbīōˌpik/
noun
informal
  1. a biographical movie.

•••

Ummm there aren't many available domains for sale that are as relatable to TV as this domain. Biopic/Biopics is one of the most popular genres in Hollywood. And could even be compared to comedy.tv -

•••
Ah .. ok .. I see it now .. but I'd think the pic/pics part makes the TV part a little redundant. Bio.pic I think would have been the ideal gTLD format. That being said if it's a term used more than I've actually hear (which is fa rfar less than "comedy", then it might be worth something .. but obviously I'm the wrong person to ask since I don't really watch too many biography's ... lol

•••
pics or pix would be nice, but adding bio in front brings value rapidly down..
I can not agree that biopic.tv can be compared to comedy.tv, very very far from it imo
personally I do not feel value here

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back