NameSilo

domain bint.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kychd

Established Member
Impact
0
bint.us
bints.us

Please appraise.:)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Does bint mean anything?
 
0
•••
You silly bint, of course it does. ;)

...but it means low $xx in the .us extension.
 
0
•••
You silly bint, of course it does. ;)

Of course it means something in Australia! lol

I actually did a search for it and found it's meaning. Seems to be a British thing.

I've never heard it over here in the colony of Canada
 
0
•••
Of course it means something in Australia! lol

I actually did a search for it and found it's meaning. Seems to be a British thing.

I've never heard it over here in the colony of Canada
Yeah it's a British thing ie She's a Bint or a silly Bint or a dirty Bint.
 
0
•••
How would you pronounce that?

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Mint or Pint?
 
0
•••
You should sub-domain it and say get.bint.us kind of slang but make it a brand so people can get bint.

Cool little name, but unless it is developed I'd say high $xx to low $xxx's.
 
0
•••
How would you pronounce that?

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Mint or Pint?

Like mint with a B.

It's not too hard a name can be used as derogatory here or friendly or just used to mean Girl or Woman but often in a slightly derogatory way. Sometimes a woman herself can say, "I'm a silly bint", or "I'm a dirty bint" if not very clean.
Problem with this word is that it can be applied in so many different ways.
 
0
•••
You should sub-domain it and say get.bint.us kind of slang but make it a brand so people can get bint.

Cool little name, but unless it is developed I'd say high $xx to low $xxx's.

I would have to agree. Unless the domain is developed into something that creates meaning, you are looking at a low selling price for the domain.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back