NameSilo

Between Registerfly, Namecheap and Domainsite

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Between registerfly,namecheap and domainsite....which one do you prefer??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namecheap rocks.
Regfly has cheap offers and nice features but not reliable.
I don't have any experience with domainsite.

•••
Seems Namecheap is highly recommended among these. With Domainsite you can get the lowest price. I use Domainsite, so far so good.

•••
-- edited --

Recommendation removed.

Last edited:
•••
I use all three, and from experience, I haven't had problems with NameCheap and DomainSite ever since. I've had some with Registerfly, although they did get resolved afterwards.

•••
NameCheap. NEVER in 3 years, have I had any problems. All the features are awsome, easy to use with free Whois guard.

Vey pleased.

•••
i would go with namecheap also

•••
NameCheap rocks! (which is not to say that the other suck) hehe -- well their prices may be a bit higher than registerfly, but they're more reliable in my experience.

domainsite is also okay.

•••
NAMECHEAP.

Tried 4 other popular ones, and once I reg'd only 1 name with NC, decided I'd never go back to anyone else, and will transfer all my names to NC eventually.
Also have a good friend in town who's one of the domaining pioneers who got into it in the '90's when you could still buy prime names - which he did; he has quite a few thousand names, and uses ONLY Namecheap. Now I can see why.

Services are wonderful, customer support is practically instantaneous and perfectly helpful; problems - the very, very few times they occur - are solved efficiently and totally satisfactorily.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back