Dynadot

news .bet will launch on March 02

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ambrose.xu

Established Member
Impact
u can preorder .bet domain on 101domain .

14.99$

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I .bet by now most people,apart from the registrars and their sponsors, don't care what gtld is launching next.

•••
Yup, domain.fatigue already settling in :)

•••
Excuse my French but I'm narky from a lack of sleep. Just ******* typical!

I have a lot of contacts in this niche so I'm interested in this extension and I see it as one that may have a future. I secured my name and was preparing my SMD when 8 hours after placing my order I get an email. Oh you want that name, well that's a premium name and it will cost you mid $x,xxx registration and renewal.

Would you ever .****off

•••
Preordering is a waste of time, they just set a premium to those names, and refund your reserves on the day of launch, months after holding, and waiting.

•••
I think every new gtld from now will have premium names held back, premium pricing for some, auctions, pre-release prices, etc, to maximize every dollar they can. Short numerics and letters won't be easily available like when the new gtld's first started rolling out, now that they are sought after. There are only a few new gtlds coming that I'm interested in, like .homes and .web, maybe a couple others.

•••
Now listed as premium, whereas it wasn't 8 hours ago. I won't bother wasting any more time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back