Bet last, win everything!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kosvam

VIP Member
Impact
84
We all have domains that don't need/like anymore. So, let's bet them to win more domains that we may like more.
Here is the thing -
I will start by betting the domain Prorata.info.
Next one who will post, - and bet in a domain - might win my domain, if none else post (bet in) with in 48hours.
However, someone might bet in a third domain in order to win the 2 previous; and so on...

This will become more interesting as the time passes, and you will have the possibility to get 100domains, with the risk of loosing only 1.

I hope you got the game, and you like it.

So, as I said, I start with Prorata.info (GoDaddy till 2012/08/06)
First one who will bet in another domain will get it free, if no more posts.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ok I bet WildWin.info , regged at name dot com, expires 8/20/12
 
0
•••
ok I bet WildWin.info , regged at name dot com, expires 8/20/12

Great!
Next one who will bet in a domain, will win both - Prorata.info and WildWin.info - if it's the last post.

If none follows, mitch007 you win the domains.
 
0
•••
I'll bet window-farming.com


Cheers

Blake A. Worthington
 
0
•••
Who wants to win Window-Farming.com, WildWin.info & Prorata.info?
 
0
•••
Looks like Blake is the winner. Congrats! :D
 
0
•••
Looks like Blake is the winner. Congrats! :D

I was expecting more participations...
Anyway, congrats to Blake.
 
1
•••
I was expecting more participations...
Anyway, congrats to Blake.

I wasn't around when this contest started, I would've probably bet one as well...

Nice contest though.

:wave:
 
0
•••
Agreed good contest and would be great if we could get more folks involved....thanks and names have been received as well.

Cheers

Blake A. Worthington
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back