Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain BestSaleOffers.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vontero

Established Member
Impact
1
Bes Sale offers dot com
What is your appraisals ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IMO you could develop a site in which you redirect visitors to sale offers on other sites and gain a comission. I can see some potential on this one but has more negative than positive factors: 3 words and one is plural moreover it is not a key search. Selling this domain would not give you even high xx, I'd develop it if I were you.
 
1
•••
IMO you could develop a site in which you redirect visitors to sale offers on other sites and gain a comission. I can see some potential on this one but has more negative than positive factors: 3 words and one is plural moreover it is not a key search. Selling this domain would not give you even high xx, I'd develop it if I were you.

I agree. The keywords are redundant which doesn't help the value. $x at most.
 
0
•••
IMO you could develop a site in which you redirect visitors to sale offers on other sites and gain a comission. I can see some potential on this one but has more negative than positive factors: 3 words and one is plural moreover it is not a key search. Selling this domain would not give you even high xx, I'd develop it if I were you.

Thanks , That is what i am going to
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back